Composition and Harmonic Frameworks

This is the final Dog Statue Edit shown with the 1/3 grid I used to move the dogs.

This is the same as the image above without the grid. I copied the dogs, moved them so both their heads lined up with the intersections of the grid and edited them with the use of curves.

This is the original untouched image.

This is the final image of this house with the internal armature I used to edit this photo.

This is the final photo, if you look below you'll see that I removed the tree and parts of the house to try to make it follow the internal armature better. I also raised the contrast on the house to make it stand out a little more.
Here is the original photo.


This is the final photo with the rebatement grid. 


This is the final photo without the grid, I used adjustment layers, raised the brightness and brought out the blue with the use of curves and levels respectively. I then lowered the saturation of everything else besides the house so it would pop even more.
 
This is the original photograph.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clipping masks and Retouching

Midterm Portfolio