Video Clips

I recorded many videos, all of which were at least 5 seconds long. I have 9 that I would like to use for my rough edit, but here's just three of them since they are a bit of a pain to upload, I might add the rest at a later time. All the video was shot in my backyard back at home with the assistance and acting of my aunt, Nathalie.

This particular video clip is just a background shot, establishing the environment in which everything else will take place.


This clip actually contains my aunt this time and is actually pretty long compared to the other clip. In this one she is kicking a soccer ball at the net. I wanted to capture some good shots or at the very least some good kicks and movement.


In this clip my aunt actually goes to the pool and draws a heart in the foam of the water. I know this seems really out of place, but it is something different.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Composition and Harmonic Frameworks

Clipping masks and Retouching

Midterm Portfolio